To install AweBooking, is not much different to installing any other (free) WordPress plugin, so you might be familiar with this process already. If not, please follow instructions below.
You can install by using WordPress uploader or using FTP
WordPress plugin uploader
- Log into your website
- From admin menu, hover to plugin then click Add new
- Click Upload
- Browse to the AweBooking zip file (file that you extract after download from Codecanyon).
- Click Install now and wait while plugin is uploaded to your server
You can also install AweBooking via FTP
- Browse to the plugin's zip file (it is located in the folder you've downloaded from CodeCanyon) and extract that file, you will get folder named "AweBooking"
- Open your FTP program, FTP into your site and navigate to the
AweBookingfolder to this directory
- Navigate to your Control Panel: Plugins
- Under AweBooking, click Activate
When plugin has a bug fixes or enhancements, you will be notified to upgrade.
Installing updates is just involves replacing the old plugin files with the new ones. It's always a good idea to backup everything before you upgrade, especially if you have made any changes to AweBooking's files, as the upgrade will overwrite all files. Configure that you saved though WordPress admin will all remain intact.
- It is always a good idea to back up your plugin before making any changes
- Open your FTP program and FTP into your site and navigate to the
- Download the
AweBookingfolder and save it as a backup
Our plugin support auto update via Wordpress. All you need to do is press update button.
Please notify that you will need enter your license key to make auto update work. You can check how to get license key here
- Download the new version of the plugin from CodeCanyon
- Browse to the plugin's zip file (it is located in the folder you've downloaded from CodeCanyon) and extract that file, you will get folder named
- Switch to your FTP program, FTP into your site and navigate to the
- Transfer the new
AweBookingfolder into the wp-content/plugins/ directory on your server, overwrite the existing one.
- Ensure that your permissions are set properly on the
plugins/AweBookingdirectory. If your server can't read the files, you might run into errors. This can happen depending on how your FTP account is set up.
Note: If you are running a local server, just copy and override the files.
You can see all of your room type in
Awebooking > All Room Types
You can create new room type by clicking
Add room Room Type.
Room Type name & description
- Name of this room type.
- Description for this room type
Gallery image room type
- Upload gallery image
- Upload feature image that is Room thumbnail image
- Number of rooms: this is required field, you have to enter number depend on your hotel
- Default base price: The default base price is used for all room of this type
- Default sleeping capacity: The default number of guests of room type. Sleeping capacity this may be using default for all rooms carry this room type
- Default child capacity: The default number of children of room type
- Minimum night: the number minimum of night bookable for this
There are four ways you can setting discount for any Room Type. Click
Remove to add and detele any discount.
More default services of room type. You can add by clicking
Add another item.
You can raise price base on the number of people each night.
Add add new extra price
You can insert some short description about that room type.
After adding all required information, click
Publishthen you finish creating new room type.
There are Room availability management and Room pricing management.
Room availability management
Managing availability of all rooms. You can update rooms' status in
- Choose room that you need to update
- Set date, status.
Room pricing management
Managing pricing of all rooms. You can update rooms' pricing in
- Choose room that you need to update
- Set date, set price.
Bookings of customers are managed. You also can create new, edit or delete here.
- Completed: completed booking. Room will no longer available in booking time.
- Pending: waiting customer to complete the payment.
- Canceled: cancel that booking
Awebooking supplies a available checking widget. this widget can be placed at all sidebars for user to check available. it also allows to edit, enable/disable data fields
Settings > Booking form > Shortcode
System supplies one available checking form shortcode. You can copy, paste it into contents of pages. Then available checking form will be displayed. With shortcode, it will make you easier to create pages. This shortcode also help to edit, enable, disable data fields in setting.
More setting about room booking, checkout, rooms page, room availability search, form shortcode, form page check availability,...
Here's that you will define some setting such as currency, max room, max child, max adult....
Setting colour to suit with your theme.
Setting form check availability, you can get shortcode and install language of canlendar here.
Choose any pages to display your rooms, checkout page, check availability or you can click Install pages to install default pages.
The plugin support 2 types of checkout presentation styles: plugin Woocommerce or Contact form 7
- Woocommerce: Checkout and payment with plugin woocommerce. With checkout woocommerce function, you have to install page checkout of woocommerce
- Contact form 7: Make sure you install and active CF7 plugin, then create new form and paste shortcode in that textarea.
apb-nameto get the customer information.
The two steps:
- Install your language from the wordpress dashboard admin
- Install Wordpress plugins translated into your language
1. Install your language from wordpress dashboard
Go to the Setting > General > Site language and install new language that is your language
2. Install Awebooking plugin translated in your language
How to use Poedit to translate awebooking
Here are steps
- Open Poedit, click File > New from POT/PO file
- Select file awebooking.pot from awebooking > languages folder
- A box will show up and you have to choose your language to translate
- Click OK and Poedit will name automatically your file. If you choose Portuguese:pt_BR
- You now can easy translate any string.
NOTE THAT: You have to avoid to translate al special characters from original text
- When you've finished, save your file. Poedit will automatically create both .PO & .MO file
How to use Loco Translate plugin to translate awebooking
Here are steps
- Download and Install Loco Translate plugin from here
- After done, go to Loco Transalte in wordpress dashboard admin and create New language
- Choose your language to translate, Loco will automatically generate name for .PO file and click Start traslating button
- You now can easy translate any string. NOTE THAT: You have to avoid to translate al special characters from original text
- When you've finished, save your file. Loco will automatically create both .PO & .MO file
If you need help with setting up the template, please post your question here. There are a few notes:
- Before you ask a question please make sure to scan the menu and read the specific section of your question.
- If it's a specific HTML question, Google (or any other search engine) is your friend and probably a hundred times faster in replying.
- If it's possible, please provide a link to your (demo) website so our stuff are able to quickly scan for possible issues.
Report a bug
If you found a bug, please send us an e-mail with a (small) description of the issue. Your help is always apreciated.